Monday, June 4, 2012

Greetings Folks!

Hello everyone.  My name is Brandon and I am starting this blog just to share some outdoors time with you.  I enjoy pretty much anything outdoors and like learning new skills and seeing new places.  I plan to mostly post stories and pictures of my endeavors and discuss a few products a long the way, if I find myself liking something enough to warrant such a post.  I am not a professional and I am not paid so any posts will be unbiased and just contain my honest impressions of it.  I hope you enjoy it or it at least helps you kill a little time at work while we're all fantasizing about that next outing.

Cheers!

-Brandon    

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brandon,
    welcome to the world of bloggers!
    I am looking forward to your posts, as I already know quite a few from the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ron, I'm sure it will be a learning experience but I just think it's fun sharing information and experiences with people. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. Brandon, best of luck on your blog. Looks like some beautiful country where you live.

    Cheers,

    Jason

    ReplyDelete