Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rocky Mountains - Pics

Greetings Folks,  I recently did a trip with the family to the Rocky Mountains.  Nothing bushcrafty but got some great pics and thought I would share some for you. 

Enjoy




Isabel had to get out and kick around in the snow for a bit.












Here are some elk in Estes Park




It is truly beautiful scenery.  Some hardcore woods time is the only thing that would have made it better.  Gives me something to come to though.  I'm already planning the trip in my head.


Thanks for looking


7 comments:

  1. Great stuff there, OE!
    Good times shared...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was great to see some real mountains and with the family a long it was very good indeed.

      Delete
  2. Very nice- looks like a great spot to set up camp and explore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does. I can't wait to go back for a real woods adventure.

      Delete
  3. Yes, it was beautiful. I love it here and can't wait for another visit from you guys. This summer???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the area around Estes Park, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! The snowy pictures look a lot like Finland. :)

    ReplyDelete